воскресенье, 2 декабря 2012 г.

movies♥


I’m a big movie fan. I think movies really good movies help us to find answers on some questions in this life. I watched so many different films, that I just can’t say which one is my favorite. I have a few. So I decided to write about some which I recommended to watch… Ok. Let’s start from the one which I saw yesterday. It’s cold “My One and Only” with Renee Zellweger.

Renee is one of my favorite actress. She is not afraid to be funny and ridiculous and at the same time can be dramatic and romantic. I think she is truly beautiful without all this “hollywood beauty” which I don’t like at all. She has her personal style and every movie with her has really special atmosphere. Just as “My One and Only” for sure. It’s kind movie about feelings I guess. About relationship among children and parents. About how it’s like to grow up and find your place in this life. Renee was fabulous. Her heroine is charming. But I also like boys. The elder one is sooo sweet and funny…And the younger one is just like Holden Caulfield from the "Catcher in the Rye". So I definitely recommend to watch this movie. For good mood and interesting thoughts.
 *USA 
*My favorite phrase: “Men will think you are the clever one if u listen to them carefully and keep silent”

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий